How should I attend an online sessions
- Download the zoom app on your device and create an account.
- Click on the invitation link I sent to you via email.
- Wait until I let you in the room.
- I will open the session approximately 10 minutes before the class starts to welcome you and answer questions.
- Find a quiet place and set up the space before the session. You can use a yoga mat and a pillow to sit on, but it’s not mandatory.
- Find a suitable seating position with some free space to move and place your device in front of you.
- Please do not eat at least 1 hour before the session!
- Relax, put a little smile on your face and enjoy the breathing 🙂
Can I access the online courses with my mobile phone or tablet as well?
Yes! The entire Let Life Breathe You! platform is “mobile responsive” meaning that it will adapt to your device – whether you use a smartphone, computer, or tablet. It runs well on iOS, Android, or Windows.
Are there any health risks when doing breathwork?
No. There are no risks as long as you are in a good and healthy condition. You should be cautious tho when you suffer from high blood pressure, cardiovascular problems, asthma or maybe suffered a brain surgery in the past. In that case take it very slow and don’t push too hard. Please inform me in any case about your preconditions so that I can adapt the session accordingly.
Should I still do the excercises when I am not feeling well?
That really depends on your wellbeing. If you are experiencing a cold or not feeling well, it is your body’s way of telling you that you need to slow down and rest. Instead of not practicing at all, it is recommended that you use the right exercises to speed up your recovery. Put your focus more on the gentle breathing techniques, do more meditation and be gentle to your body. If you are not feeling well, pain increases or your cold is getting worse, I highly advise you to contact a health provider for a medical check-up.
What if my question is not listet in the FAQs?
If your answer wasn’t covered in the FAQs, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.